You can have it all! This home is off the beaten path yet close to all the amenities Alabaster has to offer. Soaring ceilings. NATURAL LIGHT. Award winning Alabaster schools. GRANITE countertops. STAINLESS STEEL appliances. Daylight basement. Kids playing outside. This home has it all. The home sits on a large, pie-shaped, private and quiet lot on a cul-de-sac allowing plenty of PRIVACY. Neutral colors adorn every room of the home. The dining room features HARDWOOD floors while the kitchens and baths have CERAMIC TILE. The daylight BASEMENT has been partially finished and features a bonus room, a bedroom and is stubbed for a bathroom. NATURAL LIGHT floods every room of the home. A NEW, upgraded HVAC system was installed in 2015 and is professionally maintained annually! This home is super clean and EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED. Don't miss a rare opportunity to own in Chinaberry Highlands. Homes here simply do not come on the market often! Come see it soon'¦you may not have another chance.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
Concrete Block, Vinyl Siding
2,366 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Tile, Ventless, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors